MFS’s Offering to Your Employees: One On One Financial Planning.
MFS partners with companies to implement and administer the latest in corporate retirement savings plans. Unlike traditional corporate retirement savings plans, we deliver real value in that we meet with each employee personally on-site to provide individual financial planning advice, allowing employees to focus their energy on work, not their finances. With MFS, each employee has the opportunity to receive ongoing personal financial planning advice (one-on-one visits and yearly updates) from certified financial planners.
MFS’s Corporate Retirement Savings Plans (GRRSPs & Registered Pension Plans) help make sure your employees can afford retirement. With MFS, these group management services include:
1. A risk analysis profile, plus Group and personal RRSP contribution coordination, so you get the most appropriate fund recommendations and avoid investment conflicts;
2. Employee enrolment in retirement savings plans to shift advisory responsibilities and legal liability from your company to MFS;
3. Assistance with terminating employees: we complete paperwork and help choose new investment options so the transition is easier for you and your staff.
Group Insurance Benefit services from MFS keep your organization (and staff) healthier, more productive and happier.
1. Working with insurers and you, MFS advisors conceptualize, design and implement benefit plans that suit your organization’s strategic objectives (and your employees’ needs).
2. MFS manages your benefit plans and keeps you informed with face-to-face meetings and unlimited inquiries.
3. More competitive plans assist with remuneration policies: more financial stability helps you attract new staff and keep existing employees loyal and more productive.
4. Yearly insurance product reviews and MFS’s negotiations with your insurers keeps your rates highly competitive.